Authorized distributor for
Servicing Canada’s Standard and Custom Truck Body Equipment as well as Parts requirements since 1945
- Build standard and custom truck bodies
- Install our equipment as well as those of other “World Class Manufacturers”
- We stand behind all products that we provide and services that we sell
Certified by Transport Canada
All of DEL Equipment’s facilities are certified under NSM #901 as an Intermediate and Final Stage Manufacturer. This means that every truck upfit performed in our facilities is done so according to Transport Canada’s standards for lighting, weight distribution, best practices...peace of mind for the end user!
Long history of providing Standard and Custom solutions for the following customer applications
- Snow & Ice Removal
- Retail delivery
- Refuse Bin Movement
- Rental Equipment Movement
- Railroad Services
- Towing and Wreck Recovery
- Service Industries (HVAC, Mobile Repairs, Caterers, Plumbers, etc)
Chassis Pool Account for Ford, General Motors and Dodge/Chrysler
DEL Equipment has significant OEM Pool inventories of popular Ford, General Motors and Dodge/Chrysler models that are available to you through dealers. This means that if what you require is not on their lot and you cannot wait for delivery from the OEM there is a strong likelihood that it is available immediately to your dealer from us at same price levels as from the OEM.
8 Branches Across Canada to Serve You Better
- National truck body upfitter with regional differences
- Broad knowledge base and experience to draw on to service pretty well any need
- Operates under DEL name in BC, Sask, ON, QC and NB and under Caytec name in Alberta.
- If the branch near you doesn’t have what you require in stock, rest assured that we can acquire it